Throughout my experience in the mental health field, I’ve never met anyone who had an issue with addiction, moreso, it’s been that they used substances to cope with a bigger issue (i.e.: anxiety, depression, trauma, etc.). If that sounds familiar to you, then you are in the right place.
Drug addiction symptoms and behaviors include, among others:
- Many attempts to quit on your own
- Going to any length necessary to feed your addiction
- The constant need to use
- Intense cravings
- Impairment to your social or work life
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms when not using (i.e.: insomnia, nausea, headaches, increased heart rate, etc.)
- Over time, using more due to building up a tolerance
With the support of one of our addiction counselors, we will address the symptoms of your addiction and assist you to getting to the root cause of why you are using. We can also assist with family counseling, as addiction can be a family disease.
It is time to restore your life and grow into the person you are outside of your addiction. Are you ready? If so, click the contact button below to get started!