Counseling for Anxiety
Are you worrying so much that it is interfering with your daily life? Is your anxiety so distressing that it feels uncontrollable? Do your symptoms feel like more than just “butterflies in your stomach?” If so, you might be struggling with anxiety.
Often, these are the symptoms of anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Obsessions about certain ideas, a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, a sign of post-traumatic stress disorder
If any of these symptoms sound familiar, we can uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears and learn healthy coping skills to address what you are experiencing. Are you ready to regain control?